Bachelor of Manufacturing Management - Quality Management
The Bachelor of Manufacturing Management in Quality Management is designed to respond to increased employer and student demand for careers in quality management. The University of Minnesota Crookston is one of only a few universities with a bachelor's level quality management major. Our curriculum is well-rounded, focusing on business operations, product functions, quality and cost analysis, as well as consumer expectations and profitability.
The Bachelor of Manufacturing Management - Quality Management degree is very transfer friendly and is tailored to technical and community college graduates in the industrial and business fields who have considerable experience in a manufacturing or other processing environment. It is especially tailored to those working adults who would like to become part of the management team within their workplaces.
Graduates of this program will
- be able to apply knowledge of science and the scientific method in designing experiments, conducting analyses, setting standards and specifications, and interpreting data;
- be familiar with the principles, practices, and trends associated with material sampling and inspection;
- understand the roles and responsibilities of science, industry, and government in assuring product or service quality;
- have basic knowledge of business operations and management, and specific knowledge pertaining to regulatory bodies;
- be able to communicate technical and non-technical information effectively.
Financial aid is available for eligible students. Students must fill out the FAFSA form in order to apply for financial aid. Use code 004069 when applying for financial aid for this program.
University of Minnesota, Crookston offers additional information on financial aid.
UMC Financial Aid Office
800-862-6466 ext 8569
Fax: 218 281-8575
170 Owen Hall
2900 University Ave.
Crookston, MN 56716